Letih

Monday, March 15, 2010

Beberapa hari ni ak rs penat jer..i dunno why..n all my body hurt like hell.my face hurt(thx to my old enemies), my back hurt, my stomach feel like it wanna explode, n i feel like a walking zombie. tp skrg da ok kot, dgn ad nye member2 kat skeliling ak nih..keeping me all healthy n cheerful.

Oh ya, i just got my guitar back from tht motherfucker. he just tell tht he was sorry, n gone, just like tht. kurang ajar btul, xsempat ak nk memaki hamun dia(walaupun sbnrnye xnk wat mcm tu). abis guitar ak calar balar, xgune btul mamat tu. but, at least i got my guitar back. better then nothing.

Today my housemate organized a blood donation campaign at the campus,n i promised him tht i'll go to get some of my blood donated. this is my second time. the first time, is last year. mula2 agak tkut la ms nk derma..jarum xnk besar lak kan. but, it's not tht hurt. the fact tht u have do something good to help other people i need is the most important thing. so, for those people who need type A blood, come n get it ok! lets donate! (i heard they give some cool merchandise n food)

0 comments: