AloNe in thE DarK

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I always find my self stuck in a dark hole. a deep, scary, n lonely dark hole.. there was nobody there. there's only me, n the dark creature that's waiting to eat me from the inside. i feel pain in my heart, as i can't find anybody to heal me. n i have been here for far too long..

One day, i find tht light shine through my sad face. like someone has bring the power of light, happines, n smiles, to the empty n lonely hole. i can smell them bringing the joy n fun far away from this crypt. i call them, ANGEL, as they the only one that can save me from the beast of the empty heart. it's been a while, that i can smile like this. to smile with reason that is sufficient. to smile, as it can kill the monster inside me. this ANGEL come in many form, some have dark robes, others with shining white robes. n seeing them, give energy, n hopes to me to escape from this very hole.

But the weird thing is, this ANGELS just stare at me from far-far away. they didn't want to get close with me, hearing my heartbeat, or exploring my weaken heart story. they just stare at me, far away, looking at me with a synyster smile, while the dark creature dragging my feet deeper to the endless black hole. i was frighten, i feel betrayed, n i cry. i cry like i never cried before as the image of the ANGELS starting to disappear....

As i dragged by the hideous creature to the abyss, i become enraged.. my heart was exploding, overflowing with fire from hell. i feel betrayed, i feel really betrayed! i can feel my head heating up, as well as my body n my raging heart. i scream as loud as i can, even the dark creature left me, alone in the empty hollow. now, i am alone, with a vengeful heart. i swear to kill, to tear apart any ANGEL that i see. n eat their warm heart to satisfy the devil inside me. i becoming more like the dark creature itself, as my body start to change, hideous face, red eyes, sharp claws, ...but,even so,i know the other side of me, really want somebody to pull me up from the empty,lonely hollow...

0 comments: