THe Lair

Friday, February 19, 2010

heyy..im back to s.alam.i really miss s.alam.now, my life started.but due to the overdue of assgnmnt, i dun think i can start with happiness.tp tu la, balik2 sni je, da ad org wat palat da..ad je yg nk reverse kn mod ak yg tgh bek ni..hurmm...xpaham la org mcm ni..easily moody,then make me piss off, and blame me for the situation..how stupid is tht??yeah..very retarded..i hate those kind of people..if u got problem, just say it..why do u keep it to urself?? prblm will not be solve tht way..haha..ignore tht retarded person. urm...oh ya, my holiday is good..i spend much time with syaril, my army to be fren..he is kinda hot tempered, but i know he's a good man..he respect his mom, n i think he cared about me(oouuhh, kinda gay here)..but he's one of my close fren,plus with the others..oh ya, just wanna say Hepi Bufday to my no.2 mom, hope u get more happy this year, then the year b4..luv ya!^^ haha...

gotta go, later~

0 comments: