curses!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

today is quite a hectic day 4 me..i thnk..its really a hot day, as always..n u know, i just wrote a blog a few hours ago,but i cant post it..can u like fuckin believe tht???i've wasted my energy to type more thn thousand words, but it all cant be post up here..im so freakin pissed:(

but, anyway, today smthn weird just happen u know..my classmate, my gurl classmate, name Ms J, start calling me using funny names..names like heartdrop, and PC(i thnk it stands for Prince Charming,weird huh??)...it was weird, as she and her frens, keep talkin about it behind my back along the class.,sgt pelik tau...then Ms J said i have some attribute for smthn, i dunno,her dream guy??..im confuse, n i thnk u also can get confuse with ths situation..huhu..but, as long as they r being nice to me, i thnk it'll be fine..

oh ya, i got CCM test tmrrow..not really scared..but u know,...gemuruh+kecut perut..but its my fvourite sbjct test, n i thnk im prepared..what can go wrong??hee..^^

0 comments: