fuckin saloon!!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

hey, its me again..i just got my new haircut n it sucks..thx to the fuckin hairstyler named orange..its too short n not the way i imagine it..damn! i miss my old hair now. fuck u orange!!!

anyway, just forget about my hair..small matter..it'll grow..oh ya,i just read the news, knowing tht tiger woods has it partner in creating sex scandal..now, the eyes of the world r at the England football captain, Mr.John Terry or Mr.Suck my Dick..haha..n he is even greater thn tiger woods or more stupid i can say, coz the affair cost him a baby..not babi k..a baby..didn't he knew how to use condom or wat???stupid guy...he got a gorgeous wife n earn RM 927320 a week but still it doesnt satisfy his big desire..or his big sexual desire i can say...so, u know, looks n money doesnt guarantee happiness..its hard to believe, but tht is the reality^^

0 comments: